Concealed brackets with angle adjustment, used to build floating shelves. The brackets can hold up to 9kg per pair including shelf.
- Brackets for building floating shelves
- Angle adjustment
- Pre-drilled for fasteners
- Minimum shelf thickness - 24mm
Customised floating shelf
Create your own modern, customised floating shelves using the Carinya floating shelf brackets.
Step 1: Preparing Shelf
Using a 22mm spade drill bit carve out rebates of 76x20mm and drill 12mm holes at right angles for each bracket to sit in.
Step 2: Secure floating brackets to wall
Using panhead screws 5.5x50mm secure brackets to wall. Note: one fastener should be screwed into the wall stud, second fastener use hollow wall anchors or masonry anchors if installing into brick or concrete.
Step 3: Installing shelf
Slide pre-drilled/rebated shell into wall mounted floating brackets. If required use the bracket alignment screws to adjust the level of the shelf.
- Maximum shelf dimensions for 2 brackets 1000 x 300mm with minimum thickness of 24mm
- Load capacity on shelf is 9kg per pair of brackets
- For larger shelf sizes use more than 2 floating brackets
Click here to download the Floating Bracket DIY Flyer.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd